We have prepared this informative guide to give you a better understanding about this Amazing Technology and how it works. Enjoy!
👇SCROLL DOWN FOR LINKS AND AFTER CARE ROUTINE.👇
This guide will cover the 3 core functions of your device. This device has Ultrasound, EMS & Infrared features. Please study this guide for best results and to educate yourself on each function. If you need to get back to the product page then follow this link --> GO-Ultra Device
Important: Ultrasound Gel is Required for this Ultrasound device. We offer 2 gels in our store. One heats up and the other is for the face and sensitive skin. Both gels can be seen here --> https://www.go-ultra.com/products/go-ultrasound-gels
If you are having trouble with your device or want to test if it's working correctly, please check out our Troubleshooting Guide -> https://go-ultra.com/pages/go-ultra-troubleshooting-guide
Ultrasonic Cavitation Instructions:
Ultrasonic Cavitation has been used for more than a decade to shrink fat cells and reduce cellulite. Contrary to popular belief, ultrasound devices don't heat up. If you are using the orange gel then you will feel a heating effect. This is from the gel and not the device. You can compare it to a baby sonogram which also uses a different frequency of Ultrasound yet is very cool to the touch.
This mode uses low frequency sound waves at 1MHz per second to form small bubbles called cavitation bubbles which create cavities in the fat cell membranes through which the fat can be released. Once released, the body processes the fat & expels it through the lymphatic system over the course of 72 hours. It is important to have at least three days between sessions to allow the body to recover. For women, this mode should be avoided on the stomach area during the menstruation cycle, as the vibrations may increase bleeding and cause discomfort.
1. Firmly insert the power cable into the handle and connect to a Power Socket. Now press the Power button and the Power button should turn red. To activate the Ultrasound Mode press the Sonic button once for L (low) and twice for H (high). Sonic L is for low fat areas like face, neck, arms. Sonic H is for higher fat areas like stomach, back, butt & thighs. (Sonic mode can be used together with the Infrared mode)
2. Apply some ultrasound gel onto the skin of the treatment area and spread it around. Please do not touch the orange fat-burning gel so you don't accidentally get it in your eyes. To spread it around, rather use the metal head of the GO-Ultra device to spread it. (Keep a spray bottle of water handy to re-hydrate the gel when it starts to dry out, this will extend the lifetime of the gel.)
3. Keep the device continuously moving in a circular motion throughout the session. Do not let it sit in one place. Use circular motions for the stomach (20-30 min), back (10-15 min each side), butt (10-15 min each side), thighs (15-20 min each). Use back and forth motions for the face (10-15 min), neck (10-15 min), arms (10-15 min each). Do Not use the Sonic mode directly over joints, like knees.
4. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function to protect from overheating. To extend the treatment time turn the device back on and reapply the settings. (Please note that the handle starts to warm up the longer the sonic mode is used, to avoid overheating it is best to let the GO-Ultra cool down after 20-30 min of use.)
5. Once finished remove the gel from each area with cool water and a wash cloth. Once all areas have been treated unplug and clean the metal head of your device to remove any excess gel. Make sure no water gets inside the machine. This is best performed with a dry or slightly damp rag or towel.
TIP: Fat Cavitation will be best performed under high hydration conditions, if possible avoid taking any caffeine or diuretics 2 days before therapy. This is not mandatory but will assist the body to stay hydrated. Drinking a lot of water will help your body naturally do it's job in removing fat and toxins. Please refrain from any alcohol consumption for 2-3 days after your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results. Alcohol is treated like sugar and your body will convert it into fat.
Post Treatment Aftercare: This link explains the aftercare best: https://www.spaandclinic.com.au/aesthetics/post-treatment-care-crucial-fat-cavitation
IS MY ULTRASOUND WORKING?
To assure that the Ultrasound mode is functioning properly you can perform the test shown in the video below. If the water doesn't react then your device may not be functioning properly, if this is the case contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with any important information.
Please check out our Troubleshooting Guide first -> https://go-ultra.com/pages/go-ultra-troubleshooting-guide
INFRARED MODE Function #2: Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is one of the safest, effective natural skin treatments available. Used by some of the top skincare professionals in the world for wrinkles, rejuvenation, acne, and healing injuries & scars. Study after study reveals that red light treatments have improved appearance, boosted collagen, improved healing times, lowered inflammation, and reduced acne, scarring & pain.
1. Firmly insert the power cable into the handle and connect to a Power Socket. Now press the Power button and the Power button should turn red. Now press the Infrared button. After pressing the Infrared button 4 red lights should light up which indicates that the Infrared is working.
2. Hold the GO-Ultra towards the area you like to treat as long as desired. There are no restrictions on how often or how long Infrared should be used.
3. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function, to extent the treatment time turn the device back on and press Infrared again.
EMS MODE FUNCTION #3: Electrical Muscle Stimulators
EMS improves blood circulation through the skin and connective tissue with a micro-current, and can help with reducing the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness.
Many people utilize the benefits of electrical muscle stimulation to treat the adverse effects of certain health complications resulting from stroke and injuries, as well as facial drooping as a result from Bell's palsy.
Other individuals may seek electrical facial muscle stimulation treatments to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while others may wish to help increase circulation to specific areas.
We do not recommend this mode for the upper part of the face. This device is not designed specifically for the face and could be too strong for areas with low muscle or fat density. But it can be used for the neck and lower facial muscles and other muscular body parts.
Please Note: Turn off all other functions when using EMS mode.
1. Ensure that the intensity slider on the right side is all the way down at the 0 position. (The sliders on the sides of the GO-Ultra are for the EMS mode only.)
2. Plug the EMS cable into the connection port, which is also on the right side and connect the EMS pads with the cable.
3. Place the EMS sticky pads on clean skin (free of oil, creams, gel and make up) onto the desired area about 1.5 to 2 inches apart. The further apart the pads are the weaker the micro-current is.
4. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, turn the GO-Ultra on (Power button) and press the EMS button.
5. Choose the desired EMS mode setting with the left slider (e.g. tapping, massage...)
6. Slowly increase the intensity with the right slider to a comfortable level.
7. The EMS mode can be used every day, but for each treatment area the duration should not exceed 30 min. (Suggestion: start with 15 min and increase duration gradually to 30 min.)
8. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function to protect it from overheating, to extend the treatment time turn the device back on.
9. Each time, before removing the EMS sticky pads from the skin, return the intensity slider on the right side to the 0 Position (all the way down) and turn the GO-Ultra off.
10. To treat other areas reposition the EMS sticky pads and repeat steps 3 - 6 and 9.
11. Once all desired areas are done and the treatment is finish, follow step 9.
12. Separate the EMS sticky pads from the cable and remove the cable from the device.
13. To preserve the stickiness of the EMS pads as long as possible we recommend rinsing them off with warm water (no soap) after use and letting them air-dry before reattaching the protection foil.
It is important to keep the EMS intensity slider (on the right side) in the 0 position (all the way down) when the EMS function is not being used.
Your GO-Ultra Team