Cavitation will be best performed under high hydration conditions, if possible avoid taking any caffeine or diuretics 2 days before therapy. This is not mandatory but will assist the body to stay hydrated. Drinking a lot of water will help your body naturally do it's job in removing fat and toxins. Please refrain from any alcohol consumption for 2-3 days after your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results. Alcohol is treated like sugar and your body will convert it into fat.
This guide will cover all 3 core functions of your device. We have also prepared informative links & videos which provide additional information & Aftercare instructions.
Important: Ultrasound Gel is Required for this device to function effectively. We offer 2 types of ultrasound gel in our store. Both gels can be purchased here: https://www.go-ultra.com/products/go-ultrasound-gels
The other Facial Ultrasound Gel offers additional rejuvenating properties. This gel can be used on the face and all over the body.
Sonic Mode Function #1: Ultrasound Fat Cavitation
This mode uses concentrated low frequency sound waves at 1MHz per second to form small bubbles called cavitation bubbles which create cavities in the cell membranes through which the fat can be released. Once released, the body processes the fat & expels it through the lymphatic system over the course of 72 hours. It is important to have at least three days between sessions to allow the body to recover. Contrary to popular belief, this device doesn't heat up in this mode.
For women, this mode should be avoided on the stomach area during the menstruation cycle, as the vibrations may increase bleeding and cause discomfort.
This link explains why post-treatment care is important --> https://www.spaandclinic.com.au/aesthetics/post-treatment-care-crucial-fat-cavitation
For those looking for even faster results we offer a special cream which can be used on the days' in-between sessions. You can use this cream anytime. In combination with our fat-burning gel it provides the fastest results.
Our cream can be purchased here: https://www.go-ultra.com/products/go-ultra-cellulite-reducing-hot-cream
ULTRASONIC CAVITATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, press the Power button and then press the Sonic button once for Sonic L (low) and twice for Sonic H (high). Sonic L is for lower fat areas like face, neck, arms. Sonic H is for higher fat areas like stomach, back, butt, thighs. (If desired the Sonic mode can be used together with the Infrared mode)
2. Apply some ultrasound gel onto the skin of the treatment area and spread it around. Please do not touch the orange fat-burning gel to spread it around, rather use the metal head of the GO-Ultra to spread it. (Keep a spray bottle of water handy to re-hydrate the gel when it starts to dry out, this will extend the lifetime of the gel.)
3. Keep the GO-Ultra continuously moving throughout the duration of the treatment. Do Not hold the GO-Ultra in one place. Use circular motions for the stomach (20-30 min), back (10-15 min each side), butt (10-15 min each side), thighs (10-15 min each). Use back and forth motions for the face (10-15 min), neck (10-15 min), arms (10-15 min each). Do Not use the Sonic mode directly over joints, like knees.
4. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function to protect from overheating. To extend the treatment time turn the device back on and reapply the settings. (Please note that the handle starts to warm up the longer the sonic mode is used, to avoid overheating it is best to let the GO-Ultra cool down after 20-30 min of use.)
5. It is best to remove the fat-burning gel from each area as soon as the treatment is done. Remove with cool water and a wash cloth. Once all areas have been treated clean the metal of the GO-Ultra with a damp cloth.
To assure that the Ultrasound mode is functioning properly do the following test to confirm. Turn the GO-Ultra on and set it to the Sonic H setting. Once activated drop a drop of water in the middle of the galvanized steel plate. The water should vibrate as shown in the video below. If there is no movement then your device may not be functioning properly, if this is the case contact us immediately at email@example.com
INFRARED MODE Function #2: Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is one of the safest, effective natural skin treatments available. This Technology is being used by some of the top skincare professionals in the world for wrinkles, rejuvenation, acne, and healing injuries & scars. Study after study reveals that red light treatments have improved appearance, boosted collagen, improved healing times, lowered inflammation, and reduced acne, scarring & pain.
1. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, turn the GO-Ultra on (Power button) and press the Infrared button.
2. Hold the GO-Ultra towards the area you like to treat as long as desired. There are no restrictions on how often or how long Infrared should be used.
3. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function, to extent the treatment time turn the device back on and press Infrared again.
After turning the GO-Ultra on and pressing the Infrared button 4 red lights should light up which indicates that the Infrared is working.
EMS MODE FUNCTION #3: Electrical Muscle Stimulators
EMS improves blood circulation through the skin and connective tissue with a micro-current, and can help with reducing the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness.
Many people utilize the benefits of electrical muscle stimulation to treat the adverse effects of certain health complications resulting from stroke and injuries, as well as facial drooping as a result from Bell's palsy.
Other individuals may seek electrical facial muscle stimulation treatments to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while others may wish to help increase circulation to specific areas.
We do not recommend this mode for the upper part of the face. This device is not designed specifically for the face and could be too strong for areas with low muscle or fat density. But it can be used for the neck and lower facial muscles and other muscular body parts.
Please Note: Turn off any other functions when using EMS mode.
1. Ensure that the intensity slider on the right side is all the way down at the 0 position. (The sliders on the sides of the GO-Ultra are for the EMS mode only.)
2. Plug the EMS cable into the connection port, which is also on the right side and connect the EMS pads with the cable.
3. Place the EMS sticky pads on clean skin (free of oil, creams, gel and make up) onto the desired area about 1.5 to 2 inches apart. The further apart the pads are the weaker the micro-current is.
4. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, turn the GO-Ultra on (Power button) and press the EMS button.
5. Choose the desired EMS mode setting with the left slider (e.g. tapping, massage...)
6. Slowly increase the intensity with the right slider to a comfortable level.
7. The EMS mode can be used every day, but for each treatment area the duration should not exceed 30 min. (Suggestion: start with 15 min and increase duration gradually to 30 min.)
8. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function to protect it from overheating, to extend the treatment time turn the device back on.
9. Each time, before removing the EMS sticky pads from the skin, return the intensity slider on the right side to the 0 Position (all the way down) and turn the GO-Ultra off.
10. To treat other areas reposition the EMS sticky pads and repeat steps 3 - 6 and 9.
11. Once all desired areas are done and the treatment is finish, follow step 9.
12. Separate the EMS sticky pads from the cable and remove the cable from the device.
13. To preserve the stickiness of the EMS pads as long as possible we recommend rinsing them off with warm water (no soap) after use and letting them air-dry before reattaching the protection foil.
It is important to keep the EMS intensity slider (on the right side) in the 0 position (all the way down) when the EMS function is not being used.
Your GO-Ultra Team